Outdoor Landscape Lighting - Installation & Maintenance Contractor
Serving Bloomington, (MN) - Hennepin, Scott, Dakota County
Outdoor Landscape Lighting
Low Voltage Outdoor Lighting
Regardless of the season or setting, there is always hidden beauty waiting to be discovered in your Bloomington, Minnesota (MN) landscape. The evening hours alone, present you with countless opportunities to uncover the visually stunning secrets, harbored by your very own home and property. Urban Landworks can customize the outdoor evening appearance of your home, to reflect your individual taste and style. Outdoor Landscape Lighting allows you to bring your home and property to life at night. By using up lighting, you can direct attention toward your favorite landscape features. Landscape lighting will extend the usable hours of your property. This means you can sit back, relax and enjoy the outdoor living areas of your home, whenever you wish, day or night. Contact us to learn more about how landscape lighting can change your landscape, for the better.
Why Incorporate Outdoor Landscape Lighting ?
Ensure safe foot travel along your pathways throughout your landscape design, and protect your home from the threat of would be prowlers, with Outdoor Landscape Lighting. Our lighting systems will ease your liability concerns and create a safer home environment for your family and friends to enjoy. Professional outdoor landscape lighting equipment are designed to blend seamlessly with the surrounding environment. This allows you to add function and romance to all of your evenings, with a lighting system engineered to compliment, but not compete with, your landscape.
More Benefits From Outdoor Landscape Lighting
- Security - High voltage floodlights leave dark shadows and unseen areas around a property. A better choice is strategically placed low voltage lights that provide low levels of even illumination. Increase the safety, security and value of your property.
- Safety - Low Voltage lighting is the ideal choice for illuminating walkways and entrance ways. This ensures that residents and visitors can safely navigate around your Bloomington, Hennepin County, MN area property.
- Usability - Illuminating the private areas of a property, allow the evening enjoyment of decks, patios, and recreational spaces. Continue outdoor living activities like dining or entertaining, long after night falls.
- Beauty - Low voltage lighting accentuates the shapes and textures of a landscape design and its structures. Our lighting designers, not only paint pictures with light, they create dramatic scenes that give the viewer a dynamic experience of the property.
- Economy - Low voltage lighting consumes about 1/3 the electricity, compared to high voltage systems, and is far less expensive to install.
Based In Bloomington, Hennepin County, (MN)
Serving The Following Areas
Contact us if you don't see your town listed.
Minnesota Counties Served
Hennepin, Dakota, Scott, Carver, Anoka
Bloomington, Eden Prairie, Richfield, Minneapolis, St. Louis Park, Edina, Hopkins, Minnetonka, Wayzata, Woodland, Deephaven, Greenwood, Excelsior, Shorewood, Spring Park, Tonka Bay, Minnetonka Beach, Mound, Orono, Long Lake, Medicine Lake, Golden Valley, St. Anthony, Robbinsdale, New Hope, Crystal, Brooklyn Center, Brooklyn Park, Osseo, Plymouth, Maple Grove, Champlin, Medina, Minnetrista, St. Paul, Maplewood, Falcon Heights, Roseville, Little Canada, White Bear Lake, North Oaks, Shoreview, Arden Hills, New Brighton, Moundsview, Spring Lake Park, Fridley, Coon Rapids, Shakopee, Savage, Prior Lake, Spring Lake, Credit River, Mendota, Heights, Eagan, Sunfish Lake, Inver Grove Heights, Rosemount, Apple Valley, Lakeville, Burnsville, Farmington, Empire, Chanhassen, Chaska, Carver, Victoria, Waconia, Cologne